Re: Final Release Form Lucretia Hollingshed 03 Nov 2005 12:22 EST

Check with your general counsel.  Make sure the project is closed-all
payments received and expenses processed and use whatever other criteria you
used to close a project out.  Is human subjects involved in the project?
This would be my concern and seems like the cause of liability.

Lucretia Hollingshed