Re: Grant Writing Workshop Kris Rhodes 01 Nov 2005 12:52 EST

Nancy Bell is an excellent presenter on preparing
competitive NIH proposals submissions.  Nancy's
particular strength is scientific submissions.

Nancy is retired and you can reach her at Research
Image, Inc, her consulting firm, email address
xxxxxx@tsstar.net.

Kris Rhodes