Re: recognition to faculty Roberta Truscello 29 Jan 2004 16:38 EST
Here at The College of New Jersey, the Vice Provost for Research sends a
congratulatory e-mail to the PI, a sample of which is attached. The
letter tells PI to expect an invitation to the (usually mandatory) award
implementation meeting with the Grants Administrator. We also copy the
Provost so he is in the loop for all new awards.

Roberta