Re: surveys Brian Anderson 15 Jan 2004 08:47 EST
For what it's worth, here is a satisfaction survey that I developed for my
office.  Much of it is specific to services that we provide at Eastern
Michigan University, but may serve as a model to get you started.

We administered it on-line annually for a 3-year period and got a pretty
good response from our faculty.  The results were useful in  helping us zero
in on problem areas and revising the services that we provide.

You may want to check out Dave Bauer's book, "How to Evaluate & Improve Your
Grants Effort."  My survey was used as an example in his book (and no, I
don't get any royalties).

Brian Anderson, Director
Office of Research Development
Eastern Michigan University