Re: Transferring a grant Jon Elizabeth Hart 11 Dec 2001 10:09 EST

Debbie,
I don't know if it's a formal regulation, but it's certainly their
policy.  I have never been able to do it - they usually say "work it out
between yourselves" which means we try to work out a temporary billing
arrangement.
Joni.