Re: NSF Grant Proposal Guide NSF 02-2 Jane Prudhomme 07 Dec 2001 17:28 EST

I have not been able to print the PDF file, and would prefer to do so within Netscape,
and as a whole file (rather than in pieces). I suspect NSF is working on fixing this.
- Jane

***************************************
 Jane E. Prudhomme, M.A., M.S.
 Asst. Vice Chancellor,