Re: NSF Grant Proposal Guide NSF 02-2 Farnsworth, Franci 07 Dec 2001 16:27 EST

Sally,
The PDF file is just not printing properly for me -- it took forever to get
to the printer, and then it printed out too big so I'm missing the right
margin.   I've never had this problem before with NSF PDF files (though they
changed my printer a few weeks ago and maybe I haven't downloaded any
guidelines since)    Do you have a version that's more standard?

Franci

Frances Vinal Farnsworth
Coordinator of Sponsored Research
MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE