FW: UCLA OPPORTUNITIES: Executive Director, Research Administrat ion and Director Office of Intellectual Property Administration Mary Farnham 21 Sep 2000 12:36 EST
I'm forwarding this to the list as I'm sure there are some interested and
talented research administrators out there looking for new opportunities and
challenges.

 I would very much appreciate your reviewing the letter below and its