Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet emilyrolen@xxxxxx (19 Sep 2024 14:50 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Sease, Ryan (19 Sep 2024 14:56 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Dennis, Kimberly (19 Sep 2024 16:23 EST)
Re: [External] RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Charna Howson (19 Sep 2024 16:38 EST)
Re: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Kathy Miller (19 Sep 2024 16:56 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Tammy Jobes (20 Sep 2024 07:58 EST)

RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Tammy Jobes 20 Sep 2024 07:58 EST

We actually use REDCap to do this. We have several "surveys" built into the tool including the initial idea submission, program approval, scientific review (if not submitted externally), staffing assignments, leadership approvals, and more. We are considering using it for our close-out processes as well. Not sure how this would work for invoicing (unless it was just a prompt to schedule the invoicing/add it to another form somewhere).

Best,
Tammy L. Jobes, DBA
Phone: 651-229-3992 | Fax: 651-229-1767
Email: xxxxxx@gillettechildrens.com
Research Correspondence: xxxxxx@gillettechildrens.com
Normal Business Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central time

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> On Behalf Of xxxxxx@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2024 2:50 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet

Stop, Look, and Think. Do you trust this email? If it looks suspicious, DO NOT CLICK on links or attachments. Please use the Phish Alert Button to report it.

Hello All!

I was wondering if any of you had a Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet that you really love.  We’re trying to track our awards from idea, through PreAward, IRB Approval, potential entering on clinicaltrials.gov, potential PI Conflict of Interest submission, Grants and Contracts, through to PostAward Invoicing, Payment Applying, Closeout, etc. etc. :)

I work for the UVA School of Medicine, and while different departments manage different aspects of this process in various systems, our Docs would like us to keep up with where exactly each study is currently sitting. I’ll be working on ideas for this next week, and thought I would pick your brains if you’re willing!

I appreciate your time and this community so much, and hope your week is going well so far!

Emily Rolen

To unsubscribe from RESADM-L, go to https://lists.healthresearch.org and enter your subscribed email address into the "My account and unsubscriptions" area at the bottom of the page.  This also allows you to switch to Digest Mode or to temporarily suspend emails.  You will be emailed a link to change all these settings.

NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and privileged information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this email and any attachments from your system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this email by unauthorized persons is prohibited.