Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet emilyrolen@xxxxxx (19 Sep 2024 14:50 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Sease, Ryan (19 Sep 2024 14:56 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Dennis, Kimberly (19 Sep 2024 16:23 EST)
Re: [External] RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Charna Howson (19 Sep 2024 16:38 EST)
Re: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Kathy Miller (19 Sep 2024 16:56 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Tammy Jobes (20 Sep 2024 07:58 EST)

RE: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet Sease, Ryan 19 Sep 2024 14:56 EST
Dear Ms. Rolen:

Please see attached and feel free to modify as you see fit.

Sincerely,

Ryan

Ryan Sease, M.Ed.
Senior University Research Administrator
Department of Research Administration
Work Days: Monday thru Friday
MS Teams t: 254-710-3807 | e: xxxxxx@baylor.edu | baylor.edu/research

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email, including any attachments, contains information from Harold Hamm Diabetes Center, which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by a reply to sender only message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> On Behalf Of xxxxxx@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2024 2:50 PM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet

[You don't often get email from xxxxxx@gmail.com. Learn why this is important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Hello All!

I was wondering if any of you had a Proposal Tracking Spreadsheet that you really love.  We're trying to track our awards from idea, through PreAward, IRB Approval, potential entering on clinicaltrials.gov, potential PI Conflict of Interest submission, Grants and Contracts, through to PostAward Invoicing, Payment Applying, Closeout, etc. etc. :)

I work for the UVA School of Medicine, and while different departments manage different aspects of this process in various systems, our Docs would like us to keep up with where exactly each study is currently sitting. I'll be working on ideas for this next week, and thought I would pick your brains if you're willing!

I appreciate your time and this community so much, and hope your week is going well so far!

Emily Rolen

To unsubscribe from RESADM-L, go to https://lists.healthresearch.org/ and enter your subscribed email address into the "My account and unsubscriptions" area at the bottom of the page.  This also allows you to switch to Digest Mode or to temporarily suspend emails.  You will be emailed a link to change all these settings.