International subaward? Schindele, Nancy (23 Jan 2024 13:08 EST)
Re: International subaward? Bobbie Ursin (23 Jan 2024 13:23 EST)
RE: International subaward? Ventura, Meaghan (23 Jan 2024 13:38 EST)

Re: International subaward? Bobbie Ursin 23 Jan 2024 13:23 EST

Nancy,

Are you using the FDP foreign subaward template (cost reimbursable or fixed price)?

Bobbie Ursin
Semi-retire

From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> on behalf of Schindele, Nancy <xxxxxx@unco.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 11:08 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] International subaward?

We are about to do our first international subaward.  Are there any particular things that we should be aware of or looking for?

Thank you,
Nancy Schindele, CRA
Sponsored Projects Officer, Faculty Research and Publications Board Administrator, Fund for Faculty Publications Administrator

Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
University of Northern Colorado
970-351-1638
unco.edu<http://www.unco.edu/>

To change your settings (such as Digest Mode or to temporarily suspend list emails): https://lists.healthresearch.org