Flow Through Project Valerie Y. Cook (17 Oct 2023 11:24 EST)
Re: Flow Through Project Bobbie Ursin (17 Oct 2023 11:33 EST)
RE: [External] [RESADM-L] Re: Flow Through Project Valerie Y. Cook (17 Oct 2023 11:34 EST)

Re: Flow Through Project Bobbie Ursin 17 Oct 2023 11:33 EST

Typically flow through refers to a subrecipient, as apposed to the prime recipient of an award.

Bobbie Ursin
Semi-retired

From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> on behalf of Valerie Y. Cook <xxxxxx@temple.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 10:24 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Flow Through Project

Hello All,
For those of you who are familiar with the eRA system, I am putting in a new record and I need someone to explain to me, when it says is this a flow through project, what does that mean.

Thanks for your help.
Valerie

Valerie Cook, Clinical Research Coordinator
Temple University School of Podiatry
148 N 8th St
Phila., Pa  19107
Email:xxxxxx@temple.edu