Choosing NSF Collaborative Proposal Submission Method Pamela Tuffley (23 Jan 2023 10:01 EST)
Re: [RESADM-L] Choosing NSF Collaborative Proposal Submission Method Bobbie Ursin (23 Jan 2023 10:36 EST)

Re: [RESADM-L] Choosing NSF Collaborative Proposal Submission Method Bobbie Ursin 23 Jan 2023 10:36 EST

Pamela,

I generally advise to prepare this as a collaborative linked proposal, as if an award results, my institution doesn't need to process a subaward to the non-lead collaborator, as NSF sends them a separate award notice.

Bobbie Ursin
semi-retired
From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> on behalf of Pamela Tuffley <xxxxxx@barnard.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 8:00:39 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.hrinet.org
Cc: Mark Godwin; Liane Carlson
Subject: [RESADM-L] Choosing NSF Collaborative Proposal Submission Method

Monday morning greetings to the RESADM community,

Does anyone offer advice to PIs when they are working on a collaborative application to NSF in terms of which method to use: submission of a collaborative proposal from one organization or from multiple organizations?  I am most interested in understanding whether or not it matters from a career development perspective.

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts and/or experiences!

Best,
Pamela

--

[https://barnard.edu/sites/default/files/monogram-130x130.png]

Pamela Tuffley

(she/her/hers)

Senior Associate Director, Sponsored Research

Development

Barnard College • Columbia University | 3009 Broadway | New York, NY 10027

Mobile: (646) 620-9922

To change your settings (such as Digest Mode or to temporarily suspend list emails): https://lists.healthresearch.org