Re: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Brittany Foster (13 Jan 2023 15:50 EST)
RE: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Michael Spires (13 Jan 2023 16:16 EST)

Re: [RESADM-L] NSF Submission (Non-Lead Institution) Brittany Foster 13 Jan 2023 15:49 EST

Oh, I’m very new to grant administration so I didn’t know that. I saw the link you sent but where exactly can I find the information stating the date gets pushed back?

Thank you so much!

Brittany Foster