RE: Job Opportunity - Grants & Contracts Manager at the University at Buffalo Dixon, James (02 Sep 2022 13:21 EST)

RE: Job Opportunity - Grants & Contracts Manager at the University at Buffalo Dixon, James 02 Sep 2022 13:21 EST

Jim Dixon Lead, Business Analyst

e  xxxxxx@mwri.magee.edu  o  412.641.8993
a 3240 Craft Place WS125.35 Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Magee-Womens
Research Institute & Foundation
mageewomens.org

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> On Behalf Of Amy Monin
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2022 11:52 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Recall: Job Opportunity - Grants & Contracts Manager at the University at Buffalo

Amy Monin would like to recall the message, "Job Opportunity - Grants & Contracts Manager at the University at Buffalo".
Confidential UPMC, Magee-Womens Research Institute & Foundation Information.  Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this email or any attachments is prohibited. The information contained in this email message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the original message.