Timeliness of invoice submission Shellie R Mosher (02 Jun 2022 15:00 EST)
Re: [RESADM-L] Timeliness of invoice submission Jennifer Huettl (02 Jun 2022 15:08 EST)

Re: [RESADM-L] Timeliness of invoice submission Jennifer Huettl 02 Jun 2022 15:07 EST

We usually specified in our sub agreement how often we wanted invoices.  We could be somewhat lenient if they didn’t exactly meet the conditions, but if it jeopardized a progress or financial report or we could not collect from the sponsor we did not pay/eat the cost. We’ve also been the sun and failed to get invoices submitted timely and were denied payment.  Best to spell it out clearly in the agreement.

Sent from my iPhone