Re: [RESADM-L] Question about host institution setting up application for NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Bobbie Ursin (12 May 2022 10:21 EST)

Re: [RESADM-L] Question about host institution setting up application for NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Bobbie Ursin 12 May 2022 10:21 EST

Amanda,

Your sponsored projects office can give you the role of a PI, so that you can start the proposal in Research.gov or FastLane (which ever is specified in the solicitation).  Once you provide SRO access, then you can go in as an administrator to change the PI & remove yourself from the proposal.

You should enter the postdoc's salary in the sr. personnel section of the budget.

Bobbie Ursin
semi-retired
From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> on behalf of Amanda Johnson - johnsona at caryinstitute.org (via resadm-l list) <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 6:01:56 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Question about host institution setting up application for NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone here has had experience with the NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship program. We are going to be the host institution for a postdoc fellowship program proposal that will be recommended for funding, and I have been given instructions by the Program Officer to get a new proposal set up in Fastlane, but I have some questions I was hoping someone who has gone through this before could help me with. I have to set her up as the sole PI, but to my knowledge, I cannot log in and do that for a PI, she would have to do that and then give me the proposal number and PIN so I can go in and edit. Is that your understanding? Also, when entering the budget, is her salary going to be listed as Senior Personnel, or Postdoctoral Scholar?

Thanks!
Amanda

--
Amanda Johnson