Fixed Price Federal contract MaryTherese Kocevar (26 Aug 2021 12:13 EST)
Fixed Price Federal contract MaryTherese Kocevar (26 Aug 2021 13:07 EST)
Re: Fixed Price Federal contract Bobbie Ursin (26 Aug 2021 13:17 EST)

Re: Fixed Price Federal contract Bobbie Ursin 26 Aug 2021 13:17 EST

Teri,

In my experience, with a fixed-price agreement, the subrecipient retains all residual funds authorized under the agreement.  Once the performance period has ended and you have completed the closeout process, you could move the residual funds to an unrestricted account & then purchase the equipment on the new non-grant/contract account.

Bobbie Ursin

From: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org <xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org> on behalf of MaryTherese Kocevar <xxxxxx@csuohio.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 11:07:02 AM
To: xxxxxx@lists.healthresearch.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Fixed Price Federal contract

Good Afternoon,
At our institution, we received a federal fixed price pass through contract.  Is it acceptable to purchase equipment in the last month of the agreement?
Thank you.
Teri

Sincerely,
Teri Kocevar, CRA
Director, Sponsored Programs & Research Services
Phone:  (216)687-3675

To change your settings (such as Digest Mode or to temporarily suspend list emails):   https://lists.healthresearch.org