Re: Debt Farnsworth, Franci 16 Dec 1999 10:24 EST

Our internal endorsement form requires PI's and all named participants to
answer the following questions:   "Is PI/Project Director delinquesnt on any
federal debt?".     We have very few grant-funded employees not named in the
original proposal, but maybe they should be asked the question before being
hired (is that legal?).

Franci Farnsworth
Middlebury College