Re: fastlane glitches Anne Womack 15 Dec 1999 10:22 EST

If we ever crack this nut, (or if somebody on the 'serv helps us out),
we will certainly share!  We had that number problem too a month
or so back, where one number went over another one, something I
didn't think a computer could do (only old Royal typewriters).
 All in all, this is such fun, isn't it?    : )
 Thanks for getting back to me.    Anne

Anne,

I can't offer any hints, but I can sympathize with you in your problem.
We had just prepared a proposal where the Budget Notes and Facilities
section did something similar to what you mentioned.  However, it was
mainly affecting the numbers in these sections.  If there was a five
digit number in the section, the numerals would all print on top of one
another as if compressing them into a smaller space.  Of course, this
was only happening when printing the entire proposal rather than just
the page or section.  I would be anxious to hear a solution to this
problem!

Deanne L. Hoenscheid            Phone:  (610) 758-3863
Materials Research Center       Fax:    (610) 758-3526
462 Whitaker Laboratory         E-mail: xxxxxx@lehigh.edu
5 E. Packer Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015