Re: Fw: RESADM-L Digest - 1 Dec 1999 to 2 Dec 1999 Mike Varney [List Owner] 07 Dec 1999 11:36 EST

>Also, I would like to include subscription information about this
listserv.
>Is there a web site out there that has this information?

information and archives dating back to the creation of the list.

- - Mike Varney

Greg Schmidt <xxxxxx@FAMU.EDU> on 12/07/99 09:04:32 AM

Please respond to Research Administration Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

To:   xxxxxx@hrinet.org
cc:    (bcc: Mike L. Varney/HRI/DOH)

Subject:  Fw: RESADM-L Digest - 1 Dec 1999 to 2 Dec 1999

Erin Lindsay requested me to forward this to the listserv.  Sorry it took
me
awhile to do so as I was out of pocket yesterday.