Re: Cooperative Research with China Matthew E. Clark 23 Nov 1999 08:55 EST

Brian,

If you're looking for general information about foreign dealings, I'd
recommend that you go to:
http://www.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/cfrassemble.cgi?title=199915
and look at 15 CFR part 734, where you can find surprisingly well
written regulations from the Export Administration.

I'm sorry that I'm not aware of a way to find specific restrictions on
dealing with institutions in China.

Good Luck,
Matt