Re: Personal membership costs charged to contract/grants Morgan, Jennifer 19 Nov 1999 15:29 EST

great example.  Thanks for sharing it!

Jennifer Morgan, M.H.A.
Director, Office of Grants and Contracts
Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health Systems
3811 O'Hara Street, Pittsburgh PA  15213