Re: Peoplesoft GRANTS EDI capability BOB 04 Nov 1999 11:10 EST

According to a report  I have read, prepared by folks at Univ of Mass,
Amherst,
comparing GRANTS with another electronic application preparation system,
GRANTS does not have EDI capability.

The more important question, in my mind, is what government agency is
currently
accepting EDI submissions?  The same group at UMass tried to send an EDI
transmission to NSF and ran into all sorts of problems, including lack of
help
from agency staff.  Has anyone else sent an application via EDI to FastLane?

Bob

Robert Beattie
Manager of Electronic Research Administration and
 Senior Project Representative
The University of Michigan
xxxxxx@umich.edu

--On Wed, Nov 3, 1999 4:18 PM -0600 Yue Xie <xxxxxx@MAILHOST.TCS.TULANE.EDU>