Re: Time & Effort Reporting HigginsonDavidA@xxxxxx 21 Oct 1999 09:30 EST

Private Fax: (630) 640-5050
Email : xxxxxx@exchange.uams.edu
Web : http://www.archildrens.org

-----Original Message-----
From: xxxxxx@LSU.EDU [mailto:xxxxxx@LSU.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 8:58 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Time & Effort Reporting

Do other universities have problems with personnel not returning their time
& effort reporting (after-the-fact activity reports) back to central?

How do you convince them of its importance?

Do you have any leverage over them if they do not return the reports
timely?

How much time do you give them to return it?

Thanks.
Patricia

Patricia M. Territo
Director