Re: Expanded Authority Steve Turner 20 Oct 1999 16:57 EST

OMB Circular A-110 Section_.25(e) states:
Except for requirements listed in paragraphs (c)(1) and (c)(4) of this
section, Federal awarding agencies are authorized, at their option, to waive
cost-related and administrative prior written approvals required by this
Circular and OMB Circulars A-21 and A-122.

A list of requirements that can be waived follows that intro.

Stephen Turner
University of Arkansas
Research Accounting
phone (501)575-4853