Re: Expanded Authority Selby,Mary 20 Oct 1999 16:46 EST

The NIH Policy Statement references expanded authority in several places.

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/nihgps/index.htm
<http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/nihgps/index.htm>

Mary Selby
Research Administrator
Sponsored Programs
Colorado State University
970/491-5574
xxxxxx@research.colostate.edu

 -----Original Message-----
 From:   Lisa Thompson [mailto:xxxxxx@UTULSA.EDU]
 Sent:   Wednesday, October 20, 1999 3:18 PM
 To:     xxxxxx@hrinet.org
 Subject:        Expanded Authority

 Can someone tell me where to look for the specific
government language
 addressing "Expanded Authority"?  I've scanned SRA, and
NCURA without any
 luck.  I need to make reference to it in a procedure and
would like to use
 some of their words.  Thanks ahead of time for your help.
 HAPPY TRAILS!!!

 Lisa L. Thompson
 Assistant Director of Research
 Office of Research
 The University of Tulsa
 Tulsa, OK  74104-3189

 phone:  (918)631-2716
 fax:    (918)631-2073
 e-mail: xxxxxx@utulsa.edu

 None of us can do great things without help, but we can all
do a small
 thing with great love.  "Mother Teresa"

available
 via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on