Re: Assistant Director Position Mike McCallister 06 Oct 1999 09:39 EST

Working under Jennifer would be a delight, I'm sure.  I wonder what
kind of assistance she needs.

SPanky

>Are you sure you don't really need an Associate Director?
>Looking forward to seeing you in Denver!
>
>Thomas M. Kormos, MBA
>Associate Director, Grants & Contracts
>Children's Memorial Institute for Education and Research
>Children's Memorial Hospital
>2300 Children's Plaza, no. 205
>Chicago, Illinois  60614-3394
>773.880.8235 (Voice)
>773.880.3282 (Fax)
>xxxxxx@childrensmemorial.org

Mike (Spanky) McCallister, Ph.D.,
Director, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
2801 South University
Little Rock, AR  72204
(v)501-569-8474