(no subject) Patricia D. Buennemeyer 22 Sep 1999 11:07 EST
Do any of you work with or sit on a faculty research committee?
If so, could you supply me with information on the following:
1. Scope, purpose or function of the committee?
2. Role or responsibility of the committee member?
3. To whom the committee reports?
4. Frequency with which the committee meets, i.e., regularly, or on an as needed basis?
5. Responsibilities of this committee, i.e., the internal incentive, leave programs, seed funding, etc.?
6. Positive effects of having a research committee?
If you would reply directly to email@example.com,
a summary of the responses will be provided to you.
Your assistance is appreciated.
Patricia D. Buennemeyer, CRA
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
Telephone (540) 568-6872
FAX No. (540) 568-6240
Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including
subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available
via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on "Listserv Lists")