Re: CRDF CUMMINGS KEVIN 21 Sep 1999 11:23 EST

The organization has a web address with a great deal of information:
http://www.crdf.inter.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Watson [mailto:xxxxxx@VALDOSTA.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 11:16 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: CRDF

One of our faculty has been contacted by the Vice Rector of Kyrgyz-Russian
Slavic University in regard to working with him on a project through the
U.S. Civilian Research and Development Foundation for the Independent
States of the FSU (CRDF).  Does anyone know anything about this
organization?  I have had no experience with them at all and would like a
quick update.  Thanks.

Mary Watson
"Just when I was getting used to yesterday,
along came today."

Mary H. Watson, Ph.D.
Director, Grants and Contracts
Valdosta State University