Re: University rankings by sponsored programs Evelyn J. Ford 17 Sep 1999 06:19 EST

NIH data is at http://silk.nih.gov/public/xxxxxx@www.awards.ranking.htm
just in case someone doesn't supply you with some information related to
all funding.  I searched Chronicle of Higher Education but couldn't find
anything, but don't rule that out as a possible source of some article that
I might have overlooked.
Evelyn J. Ford, Manager, Accounting Operations
Office of Research Support Services
School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
356 Anatomy-Chemistry Building
36th Street and Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA 19104-6061
voice 215.573.1395   fax 215.573.8802
xxxxxx@mail.med.upenn.edu

At 10:29 AM 9/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm looking for a list of higher educational institutions ranked by their
funding level of sponsored programs.  Does anyone have any ideas who
publishes such a list, and where could I find it?  As in all things, ASAP.