Re: Mandatory Financial Training Program for Faculty Paplauskas,Leonard 13 Sep 1999 09:40 EST

The University of Connecticut Health Center has implemented a policy
requiring a certain amount of "grant/contract compliance" training for all
faculty and staff involved in funded research.  I will be pleased to provide
details if you wish to call me.

Leonard P. Paplauskas
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research
University of Connecticut Health Center