Re: P/S Grants -- has anyone heard from the beta sites Jane Prudhomme 09 Sep 1999 09:19 EST

Thanks Rochelle for asking and Bob for responding.  I likewise, am interested
in any further comments re actual experience with the PeopleSoft Grants module,
and/or plans to implement on your campuses.
- thanks, Jane
***************************************
 Jane E. Prudhomme, M.A., M.S.
 Asst. Vice Chancellor,