Re: Overhead limitation - Subgrants Evelyn J. Ford 30 Aug 1999 15:44 EST

Ted --

Your logic and methodology is the same we employed at my previous employer
(Allegheny University of the Health Sciences) and would certainly make the
same case if the question arises here at Penn.  Never had a squawk out of
DOEd while at AUHS, and the P.I. understood the methodology as well.

-- Evelyn

Evelyn J. Ford, Manager, Accounting Operations
Office of Research Support Services
School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
356 Anatomy-Chemistry Building
36th Street and Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA 19104-6061
voice 215.573.1395   fax 215.573.8802