Re: NASA Expiration Date gschmidt 27 Aug 1999 15:40 EST

Yep, we heard that one, too.  But they continued to state that they would require
us to submit earned interest on advance billings in excess of 3 days cash needs.
I really didn't see the point of it all.  We were killing ourselves to advance
bill and then sending them a check for interest?  I don't think so.  I'd rather
the PI's spend their money according to schedule.  I don't know if the situation's
changed at the Fed, but they're not screaming over rates of expenditures any
more.  My heals are dug in on this one.

--
Greg Schmidt
Manager, Contract & Grant Accounting