Re: Help with Fastlane Ruth Tallman 23 Aug 1999 14:32 EST

Richard,

From my experience:  delete and start over.

Ruth Tallman

-----Original Message-----
From:   Richard Moore [SMTP:xxxxxx@COASTAL.EDU]
Sent:   Monday, August 23, 1999 4:10 PM
To:     xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject:        Help with Fastlane

I am working with a PI to submit a proposal via the Fastlane.
He used a previous proposal as a template and now whenever he
(we ) download and print the budget we get first the budget for
the current porposal, but then we get the budget for the old
proposal as well.  Any ideas or suggestions other than deleting
each budget year and starting over?

 Dr. Richard H. Moore
 Assistant Vice President for Grants and Sponsored Research
Coastal Carolina University           Internet: xxxxxx@coastal.edu
P.O. Box 261954                          Voice: 843-349-2050
Conway SC 29528-6054                       FAX: 843-349-2726
 ***NOTE NEW AREA CODE***