Re: proposal review checklists Gloria Thompson 20 Aug 1999 09:49 EST

yes, please fax a copy (attention Gloria) to 617 287-5337

thank you

Judie Quin wrote:

> I can fax you a copy of our form, fondly known as the "Blue Sheet."
> Unfortunately, we don't have it online as yet.  I'll fax it to you, Jane,
> and if anyone else would like to see it, let me know.
>
> Thanks, Judie
>
> At 10:26 AM 8/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >Good morning.
> >
> >I'm wondering if anybody has a proposal review checklist that they would be
> >willing to share.  What I'm speaking of is a form, internal to your office,
> >that you or your folks use, to make sure that they've looked at all the
> >stuff they need to look at when they review a proposal prior to
> >institutional signature.
> >
> >Looking forward to your responses.
> >
> >Jane
> >Jane A. Youngers
> >Director, Grants Management
> >University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
> >7703 Floyd Curl Drive
> >San Antonio TX  78284-7828
> >phone 210.567.2333
> >fax 210.567.2344
> >email xxxxxx@uthscsa.edu

> Judith E. Quin
> Grants Manager
> Department of Pediatrics
> Rainbow Babies & Childrens Hospital
> Room 787 Location 6003
> Cleveland, OH  44106-6003
> Phone:  216-844-3653
> Fax:  216-844-5570
> email:  xxxxxx@po.cwru.edu

Gloria Thompson
Coordinator of Funding Information Services
Office of Sponsored Projects
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Boulevard
Boston MA 02125-3393