Re: NIH-AREA (R15) budgets Farnsworth, Franci 17 Aug 1999 07:24 EST

Thanks for the advice.    Unfortunately, I didn't mention that NIH-AREA
grants (R15) are limited to $100K for three years -- hence my math problem:
she can't apply for 2 modules per year for three years.     I was hoping for
advice from folks who've actually tried to make the numbers work for AREA
grants (though modules weren't required until the last deadline, so probably
not many out there have done this).        I want her to be able to get the
full $100K, but the only way would be to have a justification for extra
funding in one of the three years -- or to design a two year program.

Thanks again.

Franci