Re: Cost sharing Evelyn J. Ford 12 Aug 1999 09:53 EST

Peter --

You'll report the cost-shared expense as you do other expense.  You can be
audited on this expense just as you would with any other expenditure, which
usually includes being careful not to report the same cost-share dollars to
more than one award.

-- Evelyn
Evelyn J. Ford, Manager, Accounting Operations
Office of Research Support Services
School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
356 Anatomy-Chemistry Building
36th Street and Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA 19104-6061
voice 215.573.1395   fax 215.573.8802