Re: Virtual Files Pamela Webb 30 Jul 1999 11:03 EST

Debbie --

I suggest you contact Bruce Morgan at UC Irvine.  They have been doing this
for several years now.

-- Pamela

At 10:35 AM 7/30/99 -0500, Deborah L. (Debbie) Smith (901) 448-5587 wrote:
>Does anyone out there have any experience with virtual files?  As in, scanning
>every grant into a computer and/or creating them on-line and NOT retaining
>paper files?
>
>Being first of all a pack-rat and secondly NOT a computer expert, I have
>reservations about the idea (although it WOULD make our frequent moves less of
>a hassle). . . I'd love to hear from anyone who has such a system (or even a
>modified version).
>
>Thanks.
>

>Debbie Smith
>UT Memphis
>xxxxxx@utmem.edu

Pamela A. Webb, Director
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Chicago Campus
Northwestern University
Phone:  (312) 503-7955
Fax:      (312) 503-2234