Re: RESADM-L Digest - 17 Jul 1999 to 19 Jul 1999 Browning, Lynzee 21 Jul 1999 16:42 EST

UCLA used to have a training program for people working in research
administration.  Does anyone out there know if this program is still in
existence?
Lynzee Engel Browning

Manager, Grant & Contracts, IRB, IACUC
Cedars-Sinai Burns & Allen Research Inst.
Metro 203
8700 Beverly Blvd.
LA, CA  90048
310.855.4603