Re: HTML files Evelyn J. Ford 09 Jul 1999 09:53 EST

Ruth --

The header and footer re turned on/off in Page Setup.  You could also
adjust your margins and % (the latter in properties), which might help a
bit.  I've sweated with this problem, too.  Try also adjusting your screen
font size in Netscape Prefs.  You may just have to play around a bit.
Maybe others will have some suggestions that are better, so I'll learn
something, too!

-- Evelyn

At 06:26 AM 7/9/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a question re: HTML files.  Many guidelines, forms, solicitations
>are found in HTML format on the web.  When I print them, the text lands
>on the page wherever it fits and each page has a header and footer.
>Many times forms are half on one page, half on the next.  I much prefer
>PDF but it's not always available.  Does anyone know how to save HTML
>files and retreive them into a cleaner format?  For example, the DOE
>grant guide is now available on the web and it's long.  To print a
>hardcopy for reference, it's going to be longer in HTML because of the
>headers and footers.
>
>I hope someone knows of a "cure" for my HTML blues!
>
>Ruth Tallman
>Office of Research
>Lehigh University
>xxxxxx@lehigh.edu

Evelyn J. Ford
Manager, Accounting Operations
Office of Research Support Services
School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
356 Anatomy-Chemistry Building
36th Street and Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA 19104-6061
voice 215.573.1395   fax 215.573.8802