Re: Multidisciplinary Proposal Writing fdely@xxxxxx 07 Jul 1999 15:30 EST

 I suggest that you contact Dr. Stephen W. Russell, Managing Member of
 Grant Writers' Seminars and Workshops, L.L.C. Dr. Russell can be
 reached at (800) 316-4575. He recently conducted a 1 1/2 day grant
 writing seminar for our faculty. A portion of the seminar was devoted
 to the development of program projects. The large majority of our
 faculty indicated that the presentation was extremely informative.

Subject: Multidisciplinary Proposal Writing
Author:  Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>  at
Internet
Date:    7/7/99 1:50 PM

We are looking for a speaker who is experienced in providing
faculty with guidance/techniques/writing suggestions for the
development of large multidisciplinary proposals to federal
agencies.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
H. Christine King
Manager, Research Development Services
Sponsored Program Development
Purdue Research Foundation