Re: Interactive PDF files Charlie Hathaway 25 Jun 1999 13:16 EST

Thanks Rosemary and Chuck-

Did you notice all those automated
"I am out/on vacation/eating lunch/speechless" replies to your messages?

Is this how we will learn of global annihilation?  Will other civilizations
eventually find our world inhabited only by cockroaches, lichens, and
spontaneously emailing computers?