Re: Interactive PDF files Rosemary Ruff 25 Jun 1999 11:07 EST

Charlie -

398s also available on our website, calculate but sans incrementation and
indirect cost scripts.  The URL is:

http://www.auburn.edu/research/vpr/contracts/forms/internal.html

We are proofing the 2590s.  They should be up Monday or Tuesday.

Rosemary

At 12:02 PM 6/25/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi-
>
>Has anyone tried to modify the budget calculations on TRAM's PHS 398 iPDF
>form?
>
>It seems that calculations involving sums or products of 2 fields are easy
>to do.  However, using constants and subtraction (?) requires Java script.
>
>Any recommendations on 398 or 2590 iPDF versions that are floating around
>out there?
>
>Thanks
>
>Charlie Hathaway

Rosemary H. Ruff                   VOICE: 334-844-4438
Assistant Director                 FAX:   334-844-5953
Contracts & Grants Administration  EMAIL: xxxxxx@mail.auburn.edu
310 Samford Hall                   Auburn, AL 36849-5131
Trains stop at train stations.  Busses stop at bus stations.  On my desk I
have a workstation...