Re: Temporary Employees Martha M. Taylor 18 Jun 1999 12:21 EST

Watch out for EEO/AA rules and promising a position to someone without
following appropriate advertising and and employment selection practices.
I don't know the rules but know enough that we are pretty careful here
about whether or not we name someone in a proposal who is not actually
employed by the institution.  I realize the original discussions centered
around someone who had already been appropriately recruited but I wanted to
make this clarification just in case.  Thanks.