Re: National Fish & Wildlife Foundation Laurie Chamness 17 Jun 1999 07:30 EST

Kathy,

College of Charleston has received a challenge grant from NFWF. I would be happy to talk
with you about our experience.

Laurie

xxxxxx@SUNSET.BACKBONE.OLEMISS.EDU wrote:

> two questions in one afternoon!
>
> I am working with a faculty member who is interested in approaching
> the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - challenge for funding. Has anyone
> received funding from this agency/program? If so,  I would appreciate talking to you
> about your experience with the process.
>
> Thank you.
>
> kathy
>
> Kathy Sukanek                             601-232-7482
> Associate Director of Research
> The University of Mississippi         601-232-7577 (fax)
> 125 Old Chemistry                         xxxxxx@olemiss.edu
> University, Mississippi 38677

Laurie P. Chamness                 Phone:  (843) 953-4973
Grants Administrator                FAX:    (843) 953-6577
College of Charleston               E-mail: xxxxxx@cofc.edu
66 George Street
Charleston, SC  29424