Re: Fish & Wildlife Service and F&A Johnnie Stokes 08 Jun 1999 10:44 EST

Barbara,
At the University of Arkansas. the FWS funnels all research through the
FWS-UA  Fish and Wildlife Research Center and the O/H is a reduced
negotiated rate of 10% TDC.
John Stokes

At 03:44 PM 6/7/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>If you've had research funded by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, I
>need your help fast!
>
>We have a proposal pending for a fixed price research agreement with
>FWS.  Their program officer (scientist) has asked us to waive all F&A
>(indirect) costs.  FWS website indicates A-21 and A-110 apply.  I could
>find nothing about special F&A policies.  I am to call the program
>administrator in the morning, so I'm trying to find out about F&A
>payments to other institutions so I hopefully have some ammo.
>
>If you've had FWS funding, did you get indirect costs?  If so, at what
>rate (full or reduced)?
>
>Thanks.
>Barbara
>
>Barbara H. Gray, Director
>Research & Grants Administration
>College of Charleston
>66 George Street
>Charleston, SC  29424
>Office:  843-953-5673
>Direct:  843-953-5885
>Fax:  843-953-6577
>e-mail:  xxxxxx@cofc.edu
>http://www.cofc.edu/~orga/
>Campus Location:  407G Bell Bldg.

John K. Stokes                                 Voice:      501-575-3845
Director                                            Fax:         501-575-3846
Research and Sponsored Programs
 and Technology Licensing
120 Ozark Hall
University of Arkansas