Re: Fish & Wildlife Service and F&A Samuela Evans 07 Jun 1999 18:47 EST

Most of the University of California's US Fish and Wildlife agreements seem
to be at the full applicable overhead rate.  There is one program under
Fish and Wildlife called the African Elephant Conservation Act that has a
published policy stating it does not pay overhead.