Department Service Charges on NIH Budgets Audrey Buck 04 Jun 1999 08:06 EST

>Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:02:03 -0400
>To: listserv
>From: Audrey Buck <xxxxxx@pobox.upenn.edu>
>Subject: Department Service Charges on NIH Budgets
>
>Good morning.  I was wondering if anyone of you have had problems with NCI
regarding Department Service Charges on submitted budgets under "other
expenses" and, if so, how are they handled at your schools?  Do you take F &
A on these expenses?  What mechanism do you use to calculate for the charges?

>Thank you for your help.
>
>Audrey

Audrey C. Buck
Senior Contract Administrator